Located in Midleton.
Run by local GPs.
Available free of charge*
Stay safe, stay in your car!
Help keep daytime GP free for acute capacity this winter.
- 65 years of age and over.
- pregnant women - of any gestation.
- anyone from 6 months old to 64 years with a long-term health condition.*
- healthcare workers.
- children aged 2-12 years old ( born after October 2007 but before October 2018).
- in regular contact with pigs, poultry or water fowl.
- close or household contacts of the medically at risk group*.
Flu Vaccine (nasal spray) available for all children aged 2-12 years old from late October 2020 onward. (Details to follow)
Book Your Appointment.
Subject To Availability: Appointments for October 17th and 18th have been rescheduled due to low vaccine supply. Each patient has been individually contacted via email with details of their new appointment. We apologise for any inconveniences caused by circumstances outside of our control.
If you would like to receive the flu vaccine ( or pneumococcal vaccine) and you are not eligible , please contact your GP to make an appointment.
We will not be offering private vaccines at this clinic.
Market Green Shopping Centre Car Park
Market Green Retail Park,
Unpaved Car Park adjacent to Co-Op.
Large Marquee - please follow directional signs.
Book your appointment & complete our pre-booking consent form.
Drive to the clinic location at the time of your appointment.
Confirm your identity & consent / temperature check.
Receive vaccination- in your car - and take anInformation sheet.
Wait 15 minutes after your vaccination in nearby car-park.